January 6th - 8th
IMPACT weekend is not just any ordinary DNow. IMPACT Weekend will be filled with amazing worship from Jared Wood, and messages from Wade Morris. However, IMPACT Weekend will help us to all look more like Jesus by the end of the event through small group Bible study, service projects, and staying in host homes with your friends.
This year, we have guest speaker/worship leader Chris White.
On Saturday during IMPACT weekend from 9am to noon, there will be a special conference just for parents of teens. Be encouraged and equipped to connect with your student where they are in the unique time in history. This conference includes materials and lunch for each parent and is completely free! Be sure to invite any of your friends who are parenting a teen to register for this special conference.
- Clothes and toiletries for two days (Comfortable and appropriate)
- Bedding (Sleeping bag, pillow, blanket, etc)
- ANY special dietary items (We eat junk this weekend)
- Any medications needed (Must be checked in by parent)
- Bible and pen (Yes we still use the "old school" version not just YouVersion)
- A heart expecting to meet with God and be transformed
Do Not Bring:
- Anything that would detract from the weekend
- Anything illegal
- A BAD attitude