Middle School Camp Fuego
Camp Fuego (July 16-20): Registration closed
For students that have completed 6th through 8th grades.
The cost is $205 per student. A $60 deposit due at registration.
WHAT TO BRING
Not sure what to pack for camp? Here's a list to help you out:
- Bible / Notebook / Pen
- Clothes (Shorts and T-Shirts during the day -- "OK to get Dirty" Shorts and T-Shirts during the afternoon, -- and casual evening clothes)
- VERY MESSY CLOTHES (We will have an optional Paint War...a pair of $5 shoes is a great idea...these clothes will come back multi-colored)
- Swimsuit (T-shirt required over swim wear for both guys and girls)
- Plastic Bag for Wet Clothes, etc.
- Some Great 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's or 90's clothing for Decades Night
- An awesome Sombrero or Mariachi Gear for the Fuego Fiesta Blueprints for a Cardboard boat
- Toothbrush, Deodorant, Shampoo, Soap, etc.
- Towels and Beach Towel
- Pillow, Sheets (twin size) or Sleeping Bag
- Bug Spray
- Shoes - Shoes to keep dry, Shoes for Recreation, Flip-Flops, shower shoes, etc.
- Snacks & Snack Money
There is no need to bring:
- Girls, please No "short" Shorts or "spaghetti strap" tank tops
- Firearms, weapons, etc.
- Alcohol, tobacco, etc
- Your cell (take a break and focus on The Focus)